Wednesday, November 16, 2011

31 little things.

1. Thinking of something to write about.
2. Honey Greek yogurt with chocolate chips. Yum.
3. Reading ByeByePie - always makes me laugh.
4. Savasana at the end of yoga class.
5. Lunch with the Writers Block.
6. Oreos in the cookie jar at work.
7. Really good coffee.
8. Gummy bears.
9. When I discover a new post here on Finding Joy.
10. Claudette's habit of meeting me at the door.
11. Being able to breathe through both nostrils. At once.
12. Flannel monkey pants.
13. Handmade lavender soap.
14. No bills in the mail.
15. Trail mix in the cookie jar at work.
16. Twinkly white Christmas lights.
17. Warm towels right out of the dryer.
18. Finding money in a coat pocket.
19. Tuesday dinner.
20. Listening to my daughter's voice on the answering machine greeting.
21. Even better - spending time with my daughter.
22. Fuzzy slippers.
23. Handstands.
24. Sliced avocado with soy sauce.
25. Getting a postcard in the mail.
26. Walking on warm sand, barefoot.
27. Monty Python movies.
28. Naps on Sunday.
29. The smell of Play-Doh.
30. Baby feet.
31. 31 posts this month - and it's only Nov. 16!





1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of play doh too. Thought I was the only one....

    ReplyDelete