Monday, November 21, 2011

Paw softly this floor of mouse

I really am a master procrastinator, especially when it means avoiding the more significant housework-like activities I promised myself I'd do tonight. Pick up/sort through flotsam and jetsam from the kitchen counter. Inventory baking supplies. Add sugar to sugar canister. Make a sandwich. (Dinner, after all.) Catch up on blogs and Facebook. Find basket for fruit. Add Ashton's and Sammy's school pics to fridge. Rearrange photos on fri-- whoaa ... hey, who put these together with the magnetic poetry?

Paw softly this floor of mouse

The afterlife has only milk in bold colors

Wash above my short nose soon

Siamese feet have mean fur

I scratch his beautiful white face

Make everything a quiet symphony

My tiger friend will pounce when my wild brown fat cat licks mice



This must be what Claudette does all day while I'm at work.

-- Me Yow

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these. I LOVCE magnetic poetry! On my board at the moment:

    winter chocolate moments
    smooth luscious love
    eternity of joy

    gorgeous black puppy
    fluffy lovely beauty
    like a blast of sunshine.

    (I think ZigZag wrote the last one!)

    ReplyDelete