Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Make it 32 (or is it 63?)

1.  Having my joyfinding friend identify a fun theme for the night.
2.  Hot cocoa after a chilly walk with ZigZag.
3.  Facebook chatting with my sweet baby girl.
4.  A fleecy blanket to keep me warm while I type. 
5.  Holding my co-workers' warm snuggly babies (two co-workers, each with a baby).
6.  Planning the annual Christmas tree cutting and trimming party with my kids.
7.  Going to an event out of obligation and having a wonderful time.
8.  Finding my lost leather gloves.
9.  Chagall's stained glass windows as my computer wallpaper.
10.  Steel cut oats with cinnamon and walnuts for my breakfast tomorrow.
11.  Calvin and Hobbes.
12.  Cobalt blue glass
13.  Fourth Friday which falls on the Third Friday this month.
14.  This line from a William Carlos Williams poem 
 "It is difficult/to get the news from poems/yet men die miserably every day/for lack/of what is found there."
15. My puppy lying on my feet warming them nicely.
16. Schuman's Traumerei played by Horowitz in Moscow.
17. Reading travel brochures and imagining future trips.
18. Al's best gingersnaps ever. (Time for a batch? Hint. Hint. Are you reading this Al?)
19. The red teapot that the kids gave me for my birthday last year.
20. Looseleaf rooibos tea, brewed in #19.
21. Music played on our piano.
22. Magnetic poetry.
23. Bicycle season.
24. Good socks.
25. Finding a sentence in a book that is so elegant that it takes my breath away.
26. Stealing an extra 15 minutes of snooze-time while Al is in the shower.
27. Watching old movie musicals while sewing.
28. Snipping fresh herbs from the garden.
29. Pad Thai.
30. Our kitties napping in sunbeams.
31. The first snow of the season.
32. 32 posts this month- and it's only Nov. 16!






No comments:

Post a Comment